Does Lichen Planus get customized homeopathy treatment?
Are you concerned if lichen planus get customized homeopathy treatment? Well, read on to know more.
Lichen planus is a non-infectious, itchy rash that can affect many areas of your body. Affected areas can include the arms and legs, the mouth, the nails and scalp, the vulva, vagina and penis. Even though lichen planus can be present with a range of lesions, the most common appearance is as a well-defined area of flat-topped, itchy, purple-colored papules with scattered lacy white lines. This description is called the typical 6 Ps of lichen planus. These are planar (flat-topped), purple, polygonal, pruritic, papules, and plaques.
What are lichen planus causes?
Listed below are the most common lichen planus causes.
- Certain microscopic organisms and worms might produce hypertrophic lichen planus of the lower legs and other skin and body-wide (systemic) disturbances
- Contact with definite chemicals used in the development of color photographs can also produce a similar rash
- Hepatitis C virus infection
- Outbreaks can happen in graft-versus-host disease in people who have received bone marrow transplants
- Some medications such as those containing arsenic, bismuth, or gold, can produce an eruption which appears identical to lichen planus
How to get rid of lichen planus?
Treatment of lichen planus includes corticosteroids reducing inflammation relatedto lichen planus, retinoids that can be applied topically or taken orally, topical calcineurin inhibitors decreasing immune-system activity involved in lichen planus, antihistamines acting against a protein called histamine involved in inflammation. An oral or topical antihistamine might relieve itching or pain associated with lichen planus. Light therapy or phototherapy might help to clear up lichen planus affecting the skin. The most common phototherapy for lichen planus uses ultraviolet B (UVB) light which penetrates only the upper layer of skin i.e. epidermis. But you should know that there is some risk of sunburn with this treatment.
Are you still wondering how to get rid of lichen planus permanently? Well, you should know that homeopathy treatment for lichen planus involves getting the complete and detailed information from you about your lichen planus eruptions. And this helps to prescribe customized homeopathic medicines for you. This will be the only right homeopathic medicine of lichen planus which will give you long-term relief and permanent cure.
Listed below are the homeopathic medicines for lichen planus.
- Arsenic album: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed if you’ve got itching. Also, when there is a small purplish spot and there are blisters after scratching.
- Borax: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when blisters mostly appear in the mouth. It is right for Oral Lichen planus.
- Sulphur: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when skin is dry and unhealthy and every little injury suppurates, skin ailments associated with lot of itching and burning that becomes worse on itching and washing, itching more in the evening, skin excoriations particularly in folds, skin becomes dry and hard, skin affections that develop after local medication. This homeopathic remedy is more suited to thin and weak persons who are very sensitive to heat. This is mentally suited to people who are nearly always irritated and depressed. They are very forgetful. They are either too busy or they dare lazy and do not feel like doing work. Some of them may have a feeling that they are immense.
- Apis: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when there is burning and swelling in the skin.
- Rumex: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when there are red rashes and itching coming on when undressing.
These are just a few examples to tell you that homeopathy gives an individualized treatment for lichen planus. There is no one-size-fits-all treatment. Hence, do not ever self-medicate. Always consult a professional homeopath to get the best results.